A Woman’s Place is a community-based social change organization committed to the empowerment of women and to ending intimate and domestic violence for all. A Woman’s Place hired Avison Young to facilitate a strategic facilities plan that ensures the design and development of their facilities supports the implementation of innovative and courageous programs and services that effectively meet the needs of those seeking support and maximize the organization’s benefit and impact in the community.
- Coordination of Facilities Tours and Reviews
- Development of Master Project Budgets & Schedules
- Coordination of Innovative Sources for Study
- Oversight of Planning and Programming
- Development of a Strategic Facilities Plan