Dietz & Watson is one of the largest preparers of premium deli meats and artisan cheeses. As a result of a devastating fire that destroyed their New Jersey facility, Dietz & Watson constructed a new 71,000 sf distribution center in Philadelphia, PA.
Avison Young oversaw the release of Dietz & Watson’s $5 million Redevelopment Assistance Capital Program (RACP) grant.
- Advise on RACP Implications
- Oversee RACP Compliant Construction Bidding at the Subcontractor Level
- Manage Compilation of RACP Special Conditions
- Manage Submittals for RACP Construction Process Review
- Oversee Document Quality Control
Our oversight ensured that Dietz & Watson received the entire $5 million RACP grant.