Drexel University asked Remington Group, now Avison Young, to coordinate the work of University staff, consultants & contractors, and various owner-supplied responsibilities during the construction of LeBow College of Business. The twelve-story building, includes a five-story atrium, faculty offices, conference rooms, classrooms, lecture halls and a Green Globe certifiable green roof.
- Development of Master Project Budget & Schedule
- Oversight of Monthly Diversity Reporting, including tracking the compliance of
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Woman Business Enterprise (WBE)
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) contracts.
We helped Drexel University complete this project on schedule.