University Properties, Inc. (UPI) an affiliated non-profit corporation of East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania (ESU) embarked on a building campaign to construct a student housing project, including two new residence halls – Hemlock and Hawthorn Suites. These state-of-the-art student housing facilities are each four-stories with a combined 969 beds. The site also features a new 118 space parking lot. The design is environmentally sensitive and meets LEED standards from the U.S. Green Building Council.
Remington Group, now Avison Young, oversaw the work of the private development team during construction.
- Reported on Project Status to ESU
- Coordination of Payment Applications & Cost Tracking
- Advised on LEED Compliance & Budgeting During Construction
- Coordination of Additional Services
- Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment
Our oversight helped ensure a successful completion of East Stroudsburg University’s new student housing project.