Following the successful completion of Hawthorn and Hemlock Suites for the University, Avison Young was hired to manage the construction of a new 495-bed student housing facility for University Properties, Inc. (UPI) an affiliated non-profit corporation of East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania.
Avison Young oversaw the work of the private development team.
- Reported on Project Status to ESU
- Coordination of Payment Applications & Cost Tracking
- Advised on LEED Compliance & Budgeting During Construction
- Coordination of Additional Services
- Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment
ESU’s Sycamore Suites was completed prior to the 2017 fall semester start.