Main Line Fertility recently relocated their practice to the new Bryn Mawr Medical Arts Pavilion. Main Line Fertility specializes in reproductive medicine providing fertility and reproductive services. Their new state-of-the-art, 11,000 sf facility has licensed endocrine, andrology and embryology laboratories.
Remington Group, now Avison Young, managed the fit-out and relocation for concept through completion.
- Development of Master Project Budget & Schedule
- Coordination of Municipal Approvals
- Oversight of Design
- Oversight & Procurement of Construction
- Oversight of Department of Health (DOH) and Department of Ambulatory & Acute Care (DAAC) approvals
- Oversight of Additional Services
- Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment
- Network & Data
- Security & Access Control Systems
- Move Management
- Close-out Management
Our oversight saved Main Line Fertility a total of $117,676.
“They promised what I thought was impossible, and they over-delivered!”
Dr. Michael Glassner, Founding Partner, Main Line Fertility