Phoenixville Federal Bank & Trust recently constructed a new branch in Limerick, PA. The facility includes a waiting area, kids’ area, greeter desk, coffee bar, internet station, office, employee lounge, teller area, conference room, and drive through lanes including an ATM.
Early in the project, after multiple delays and cost concerns, Phoenixville Federal called Remington Group, now Avison Young, to manage the construction effort on their behalf.
- Development of Master Project Budget & Schedule
- Oversight of Design
- Procurement & Oversight of Construction
- Oversight of Additional Services
- Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment
- Security & Access Control Systems
- Close-out Management
In the end, we itemized over $80,000 in project cost savings and made sure the new branch opened on-time.