SCA Americas, now Essity, relocated their North American headquarters from the Philadelphia suburbs to University City. Their new offices comprise 82,000 sf on multiple floors of the Cira Center, a 700,000+ sf tower, which was the first high-rise office building to be built in the city in a decade. The effort included several floors of office space, as well as the relocation of their technologically advanced, nationwide data center.
Remington Group, now Avison Young, served as SCA’s Project Manager.
- Development of Master Project Budget & Schedule
- Oversight of Design & Construction
- Oversight of Cost Effective LEED Certification
- Oversight of Additional Services
- Security & Access Control Systems
- Audio Visual Systems
- Move Management
- Close-out Management
We completed the relocation on schedule and with a cost savings in excess of $1.4 million. SCA, now Essity and the project were also awarded LEED C-I Gold certification.