Following a merger with Newmark Grubb Knight Frank (NGKF), Smith Mack needed to fit-out and renovate their office building in Wayne, Pennsylvania. Remington Group, now Avison Young, was brought in to act as a liaison between the landlord and tenant throughout the renovation.
- Development of Master Project’s Budget & Schedule
- Oversight of Construction
- Management of Contract Negotiations
- Coordination of Payment Applications
- Coordination of Issue Resolution
The project schedule and project coordination was particularly key during this phased renovation since the building remained occupied during construction.
We completed this project on schedule, but more importantly allowed Smith Mack to begin integrating with their new parent company NGKF, and avoid the cost of operating in two separate facilities.