The Fresh Grocer recently opened their ninth store in the Philadelphia area, located near La Salle University. The newly built store is the company’s first to be constructed using a sustainable-design method. Further, it is the first grocery store in this north Philadelphia neighborhood in 40 years.
Remington Group, now Avison Young, managed this project for the Fresh Grocer from concept through completion.
- Oversight of Financial Analysis
- Oversight of Municipal Approvals
- Development of Master Project Budget & Schedule
- Oversight of Design
- Procurement & Oversight of Construction
- Oversight of Green Technologies Procurement
- Oversight of Additional Services
- Security & Access Control Systems
- Audio Visual Systems
- Close-out Management
Even with a delay in the schedule due to poor weather conditions, we were able to ensure that the store opened on schedule. We also saved the Fresh Grocer more than $41K in project costs.