Brandywine Hall is a 7-story housing facility that accommodates 625 students. Brandywine offers various sized, furnished suites with private bathrooms, as well as public spaces boasting modern amenities.
Remington Group, now Avison Young, managed project coordination from concept through close-out.
- Development the Building Program
- Development of Master Project Budget & Schedule
- Coordination of Municipal Approvals
- Oversight of Design & Construction
- Oversight of Additional Services
- Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment
- Security & Access Control Systems
- Close-out Management
Our oversight ensured that this project met the University’s high standards. We also completed the building early and more than $2 million under budget.
“Their oversight of the details has allowed me to focus on planning the next project.”
Mr. Richard Przywara, Executive Director, West Chester University Foundation