As Drexel University embarked on an ambitious building campaign that changed the face of their campus, one of their signature projects was the new, five-story, 130,000 square foot Integrated Sciences Building. This facility houses thirty-nine research and teaching laboratories for bio-medical engineering, biology and chemistry, and a fossil preparation lab. The design is environmentally sensitive and was Drexel’s first Silver LEED certified building from the U.S. Green Building Council.
Drexel tasked Remington Group, now Avison Young, to manage owner-supplied responsibilities.
- Development of Master Project Budget & Schedule
- Coordination of Additional Services
- Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment
- Network & Data
- Security & Access Control Systems
- Move Management of Various Live Experiments, Ancient Dinosaur Fossils & Specialty Equipment
- Close-out Management
Our expertise saved Drexel $183,000.