Sabal Key is a 200 unit garden apartment complex built in the mid 1980s.
Remington Group, now Avison Young, was hired by a private developer to manage significant structural renovations to the complex due to deterioration from water and insect infestation. When the project was close to completion, it was hampered by additional damage from Hurricane Wilma.
- Oversight of a Phased Programmatic Solution for the Structural Repairs Allowing for Minimal Impact on Residents
- Development of Master Project Budget & Schedule
- Procurement & Oversight of Construction
- Oversight of Disaster Recovery & Insurance Negotiation Efforts
- Oversight of Cost & Quality controls
Our oversight allowed for a successful completion of the project.