Commonwealth Hall is an 8-story, 180,600 square foot building that provides 653 beds and includes the University’s Health and Wellness Center on the lower level.
Remington Group, now Avison Young, managed project coordination from concept through close-out.
- Developed the Building Program
- Developed the Master Project Budget & Schedule
- Coordinated Municipal Approvals
- Oversaw Design & Construction
- Oversaw Vendor Selection / Coordination
- Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment
- Security & Access Control Systems
- Close-out Management
Commonwealth Hall was completed ahead of schedule and $2.5 million under budget.
Mike Selby, COO of USH, LLC commented, “Outstanding partnership that resulted in a beautiful housing facility! This excellent project management directly and positively impacted our student experience at WCU. Many thanks AY!
Theresa John, former CFO of WCU Foundation, said, “The team was a pleasure to work with on this project – experienced, professional, and dependable; not to mention the bonus of finishing on time and under budget!
"Their oversight of the details has allowed me to focus on planning the next project.”
Mr. Richard Przywara, Former Executive Director, West Chester University Foundation