Brandywine Hall is a 7-story housing facility that accommodates 625 students. Brandywine offers various sized, furnished suites with private bathrooms, as well as public spaces boasting modern amenities.
Remington Group, now Avison Young, managed project coordination from concept through close-out.
- Developed the Building Program
- Developed the Master Project Budget & Schedule
- Coordinated Municipal Approvals
- Oversaw Design & Construction
- Oversaw of Vendor Selection / Coordination
- Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment
- Security & Access Control Systems
- Close-out Management
Our oversight ensured that this project met the University’s high standards. We also completed the building early and more than $2 million under budget.
“Their oversight of the details has allowed me to focus on planning the next project.”
Mr. Richard Przywara, former Executive Director, West Chester University Foundation