University Hall is a 7-story, suite style residence hall housing 265 upperclassmen residents. Furnished suites house two, three and four students. Semi-private baths are typically shared by two residents (never more than three residents) and small living areas accompany the double bedroom units. The building is heated and cooled by a geothermal system, which was installed as part of the project.
Early in the development process the West Chester University Foundation’s student housing affiliate, University Student Housing, LLC hired Avison Young to ensure the project met the University’s standards.
- Oversight of the Private Developer, College Park Campus Partners
- Development of the Building Program
- Development of Master Project Budget & Schedule
- Coordination of Municipal Approvals
- Oversight of Design & Construction
- Oversight of Additional Services
- Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment
- Security & Access Control Systems
- Close-out Management
We completed the project early and our oversight saved $300,000 in cost overruns.
“Their oversight of the details has allowed me to focus on planning the next project.”
Mr. Richard Przywara, former Executive Director, West Chester University Foundation