Wissahickon Charter School (WCS) is a K-8 school in Philadelphia with the mission of providing a community of learning with an environmental focus. Because of a renewed charter and increased enrollment, WCS decided to open a second location in Northwest Philadelphia. The project received multiple grants and New Market Tax Credits totaling $19.6 million in funding.
Remington Group, now Avison Young, was brought on board as WCS’s Owner’s Representative.
- Oversight & Coordination with the Land Owner & Architect
- Development of Master Project Budget & Schedule
- Oversight of Design
- Procurement & Oversight of Construction
- Oversight of Additional Services
- Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment
- Network & Data
- Security & Paging Systems
- Audio Visual Systems
- Move Management
- Close-out Management
In addition to providing guidance and leadership, our oversight allowed Wissahickon to focus all their energy on their second charter school location.